You are hereBack to top
2020 Holiday Update
Hello from the Boogie Down Books team! We are anticipating serious supply-chain challenges this season due to shortages, closures, and shipping delays. Because we are a small (but mighty!) team without a brick-and-mortar location of our own, we want to be transparent with you about what we expect that to mean for holiday shopping.
Key things to know:
- SHOP EARLY! We recommend placing orders by November 10 to ensure holiday arrival.
- Pre-order books that haven't been released yet but that you know you really want.
- Digital gift cards, audiobooks, and e-books are great options, especially if you're worried about whether your order will arrive on time.
- We are happily shipping books, apparel, merch, and gift sets directly to customers.
- Contact-free pick-up is available from our Boogie Down Pop-Up at Mottley Kitchen in the South Bronx Tuesday-Saturday 9am-3pm for pre-paid online orders. We will contact you when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Contact-free delivery is also available within zip codes 10454, 10455, and 10451.
Thank you for your patience, support, and enthusiasm during this busy time. We are working as hard as we can to get you your orders in time for the holidays, but many things are out of our hands this year. You can always reach us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We will do our best to communicate with you quickly and honestly.